Personally, having a demi god as a follow would be a bit OP jk

(But still amazing as a joke follower, I love the idea!)

The actual Intelligence of the manifestation of that form (like a sub AI of divinity) would not give a rats ass if you made that mod. Its like a program once executed in the system, its purpose is already done and taken care of. Mission accomplished.

Speaking historically not so much from a religions point of view, Christ was a Avatar of one aspect of the multifaceted Divine, and a lord of the system, active at that point as such...there have been many like him and all are one, all exist simultaneously...all are current all isolated at an interconnected nexus point.

The specific region/time dose not matter even as it dose. Context is all that matters. What people make of the system intervention is religion. The actuality is pure pragmatic function devoid of superstition, but not aesthetics. Cause and effect, a minor correction, in the progression of the game.

Everything that happened after was the point, and not what was said... except in cypher to other audiences. Technical teachings. The side effects were the main line. The mysticism is a system misdirection albeit needed in some cases at some points.

Peoples idea of a thing is not always a true representation even when it is. Even as everything is a symbol of itself. See how that works?

Thanks! But I'm not planning to make other NPC's for this mod (yet). And Jesus already has a voice (mine).

What I do need is:

1. Help with scripting. I have a simple resurrection script. The problem is: when Jesus resurrects, he's no longer your follower (just an ally) . You need to talk to him every time to make him your follower again. It would be awesome, if Jesus could become a follower automatically after resurrection (if he died being your follower).

2. Help with water-walking. I tried giving him the Ring of Aquamancy from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2026/? but it doesn't seem to work on NPC's. Jesus only walks on water if the depth of water doesn't allow him to swim. Otherwise he prefers swimming instead of walking on water.

Also I have some issues with 3d-modeling, but, I hope, I'll deal with them soon.