Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix, Mix tapes with headphones. Walkman Pip Boy?

Levonent

Woudnt it be nice if you had some headphones that actually mutes or lowers all ambient sound while you kill raiders?, more dangerous but fun! Like Peter Quill does it in the Guardian of the Galaxy movies, except not raiders, or are they? anyway..

My request is pretty simple and i think it could be a really nice idea, it kinda brings immersion as well. I guess the only problem is that it's not legal to use the actual songs from the Awesome Mix tapes vol.1 and vol.2 because of copyright laws, instead why not just make mix tapes that you can customize yourselves that goes with the headphone mod.

You usually play music from the Pip Boy, a cool thing would be that the mod makes it so that the Pip Boy looks and wears like an old Walkman. I think the Pip Boy looks to uncomfortable to be on the arm seeing how big it is, this would also be a good thing for certain clothes and cloth modders.

Now the request isnt as simple anymore because now you need new animations to look at the "Walkman Pip Boy" but this would be the coolest Pip Boy mod out there.

Edited by Levonent

• 4 months later...