Houses

SkeletonMaster

Which one of the two great houses (that i like) :biggrin: is the best to make a home and join :wallbash: for my main char Redoran they make you a villa in the middle of an Ash Storm (i like the place and the building a litle) 0,o The Telvani grow a tower from a plant ( i like this two)

So what do you say which is the best

i am sory for speling wrong

:biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
I like House Telvani for the quests and cool armor you get from the crazy lady. The house they build you is okay, but placed in the middle of nowhere. I just installed a plugin that gives me a house in Balmora. Problem solved. :iluvff:

The house they build you is okay, but placed in the middle of nowhere.

I agree that the strongholds you get are placed at the most bizarre locations. That's why I like Hlaalu, as you get a huge payload of money, as well as a nice and cozy house next to it.

But my absolute favourite is Telvanni. I like their style, the kind of "we-do-not-care-about-other-people-as-long-as-it-does-not-concern-us" attitude. Plus you get all kinds of crazy stuff, and being a magician is problably the best class in TES 3.

• 1 month later...

I personally hate Telvanni's style of building i find it to impractical. and Redorans stronghold is way to far away. I think Hlaalu suits my tastes perfectly its near Balmora and in nice scenery.

------------------------------------

I WILL DESTROY YOU or

I WILL EMPLOY YOU

depending on my mood.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as the houses are concerned, Hlallu has the best right in between Balmora, the bitter coast, and Peligad. Redoran is good too though, as I like the shell style of the homes quite a bit and it's nice to have a place to stop at during your treks though the Ashlands.

The Telvanni on the other hand aren't exactly my favorites as far as housing is concerned. Really out their in the middle of Molag Amur... odd construction.

Too bad the other factions don't give you a house. It would be interesting to have a small guild hall set up in a town of your choice that you could run.

Which one of the two great houses (that i like) :biggrin: is the best to make a home and join :wallbash: for my main char Redoran they make you a villa in the middle of an Ash Storm (i like the place and the building a litle) 0,o The Telvani grow a tower from a plant ( i like this two)

So what do you say which is the best

i am sory for speling wrong

:biggrin:

It really depends if you willing to do Telvanni's hard quests.

I personally would go with Redoran as its more conveniently placed.

:blink: :closedeyes: Sorry I just to point this out, but you Spelt Spelling Wrong. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just make your own home. I do that with the CS, its easier to do than on Oblivion. Oblivion's interiors are just one part, you can mix and match in Morrowind though. I do this because I can custom name my storage containers for easier to find storage. (I hate running through every chest to find where I put my enchanted weapons, my non-enchanted weapons, my armour, my collectibles, etc.)