Help wanted: create a new Dunmer variant...

maaaaaaaaap

Hi,

having read a bit of the lore of TES, and Morrowind specifically, I've found that for several reasons the "right" (for me, at any rate) race to play in Morrowind is the Dunmer. However, I'd like to tweak them a bit, since I do in fact want to play a (pure) mage character - which the dunmer really are not.
What I was thinking is to duplicate the Dark Elf race and create a new version that has been culturally brought up in say, e.g., High Rock. Yes, you guessed it: I simply want a Dunmer that has the skills and abilities of a Breton (tweak the attributes a bit, though).

To create this in itself in the TES CS isn't the problem. What has me stumped is the Body Parts bit and voices. So I was wondering if either
a) I could give the full requirements specification of how I want this to work, and hope that an angelic soul of a fellow Morrowind player/modder can do this for me :-)
or
b) someone could give me CLEAR instructions on how I create Body Parts for my new race. I simply don't get it; do I need a 3D modelling program to do this? Basically I thought I just had to duplicate the existing ones for Dunmer... But also seems like A LOT of work, and I'm not sure what I must do in order not to mess up the Body Parts for the original Dunmer.

I use the Morrowind Overhaul MGSO 3.0 with better bodies. No other head/hair mods for Dunmer (I do for Bretons though).

Edited by maaaaaaaaap

Maybe use console commands to set your attributes and skill bonuses to those of Bretons?

I'm not sure it would work.. but maybe if you use the command enableracemenu right after creating your character, and set everything the way you want, you could achieve what you want..