Mod Spotlight: Frosty Tool Suite

TerrorFox1234

About Bloody time!!! With this Device we can finally have the ability to mod the headmorphs for Dragon Age: Inquisition so we can give immersion, lore, and realism that it requires since Bioware did a piss poor job with the NPC and not just doing Cullen, Leliana, Josephine or any of the followers. So goodbye Ugly NPC's faces cause you will be needing a makeover when i'm through with you. Edited by shadowhawk27

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
In response to post #52409523.

shadowhawk27 wrote: About Bloody time!!! With this Device we can finally have the ability to mod the headmorphs for Dragon Age: Inquisition so we can give immersion, lore, and realism that it requires since Bioware did a piss poor job with the NPC and not just doing Cullen, Leliana, Josephine or any of the followers. So goodbye Ugly NPC's faces cause you will be needing a makeover when i'm through with you.

i have never seen such ugly, beyond disgusting NPCs as in that game

• 4 weeks later...

hi is it possible to use the mods without launching the game from the mod manager sicnce it makes some issues with the new version of andromeda?

No. So mods that aren't compatible with v1.10 (the last patch to MEA) can't be used.

• 3 weeks later...

is there a different mod manager I can use for Andromeda because y'all manager doesn't work

Neither the Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) nor the new Nexus "Vortex" Mod Manager have ever been able to handle mods for games built on the Frostbite engine. Nor were they designed to do so.

For Andromeda, use "Frosty": Frosty Tool Suite for MEA (and don't forget the tutorial.)

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Guys i'm trying to learn how to use frosty by myself, but i would like some help.

How can i change weapon damage or stats?I'm trying with the red lyrium weapons, but no lucky.

Or if possible change the value of passives in the abilities tree.

I can just edit a value or do i have to link something?