• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

shadowhawk27

shadowhawk27

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
About Bloody time!!! With this Device we can finally have the ability to mod the headmorphs for Dragon Age: Inquisition so we can give immersion, lore, and realism that it requires since Bioware did a piss poor job with the NPC and not just doing Cullen, Leliana, Josephine or any of the followers. So goodbye Ugly NPC's faces cause you will be needing a makeover when i'm through with you.

Edited by shadowhawk27, 02 August 2017 - 10:10 PM.

BoggyNamba

BoggyNamba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Yay!

TheGynophobe

TheGynophobe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
In response to post #52409523.

Spoiler

i have never seen such ugly, beyond disgusting NPCs as in that game

Whitesnake1988

Whitesnake1988

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

hi is it possible to use the mods without launching the game from the mod manager sicnce it makes some issues with the new version of andromeda?

Thandal

Thandal

Faithful Kobold Companion

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,135 posts

hi is it possible to use the mods without launching the game from the mod manager sicnce it makes some issues with the new version of andromeda?

No.  So mods that aren't compatible with v1.10 (the last patch to MEA) can't be used.

sequoya

sequoya

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
is there a different mod manager I can use for Andromeda because y'all manager doesn't work

Thandal

Thandal

Faithful Kobold Companion

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,135 posts

is there a different mod manager I can use for Andromeda because y'all manager doesn't work

Neither the Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) nor the new Nexus "Vortex" Mod Manager have ever been able to handle mods for games built on the Frostbite engine.  Nor were they designed to do so.

For Andromeda, use "Frosty": Frosty Tool Suite for MEA (and don't forget the tutorial.)

shinotenshii

shinotenshii

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
how do i add a second game to the frosty mod manager or do i need to download another copy and put in a new launch location?

Page loaded in: 0.694 seconds