Nat and Piper as an Item

Luzifear

Hi. What i would love to see is, that if you assign Piper to a Settlement, Nat would follow. Maybe give Piper some new text, like: "Let me get my Sister first, then I'm on the way".

Or make Nat a possible Settler, so you can send her directly to Sanctuary Hills.

I just can't stand poor Nat staying alone at Home, but i don't want to send my little Piper to Diamond City, where i won't see her anytime soon.

Oh thank god! I read the title and I thought to myself "Wait ... you want to make Piper and Nat be in an incestuous relationship?"

But yeah ... I totally agree with this mod, now that I know what you're actually requesting. It always bugged me that Nat was home all alone with no adult to take care of her.

Oh thank god! I read the title and I thought to myself "Wait ... you want to make Piper and Nat be in an incestuous relationship?"

But yeah ... I totally agree with this mod, now that I know what you're actually requesting. It always bugged me that Nat was home all alone with no adult to take care of her.

Sorry, as i'm not a native speaker, i simply forgot that this meaning exists. Do you have a better way of putting what i mean?

• 4 months later...

Well, if it's just about Nat being alone at home, you can still use Companions Go Home to just send Piper back home

i am pretty sure he do not want to sent Piper back home, he mention he do not want to get separated from her. i understand, she is lovely, and with my dead wife in the cryo pod, i feel lonely too.

a mod that would simply make Nat wright to be moved to the settlement where piper is assign would be better. she would still walk around of the settlement selling her paper rather than been a true settler to avoid issue with the settlement population or any compatibility, more like if she was a pet attached to piper than a real settlement.

but for a tempoary solution, use the console to add Nat as an settle.

Target npc in console and enter the following commands:

target the NPC (click on Nat)

write this:

Addtofaction 1c21c 1

Addkeyword workshopallowcommand

Addkeyword workshopallowmove

setpv bcommandable 1

setpv ballowmove 1

setpv ballowcaravan 1