Character-specific Locations for Companions

Luzifear

I'll start like this:

"Why can't you simply send Nick and Piper back to Diamond City, where they would go back to their home and do, whatever they usually would do? Nick brooding over files or walking the city for clues or Piper typing on her Typewriter or scouring both Bars for a new scoop."

"How come the people of Covenant are accepting Nick, even though he is clearly a Synth, as well as Curie and X6-88, who both make no secret that they are Synth."

"Wouldn't Strong and Hancock be immediately shot, if you stationed them at the Boston Airport?"

"I don't believe Danse or MacCready would like it, if you stationed them at the Slog."

Send Nick and Piper Home to Diamond City, where they will act like they should. Hancock and MacCready should be able to go to Goodneighbor, where they can continue their work.

Basically, some companions can go the painfully wrong locations an noone bats an eye. Other place, wgere they would be more likely to be encountered aren't even possible.

I would love an Mod, where you can send your companions to more natural places and make them unable to go to illogical places. Maybe give them a Special Stat bonus, when they were at their Home when recruited.

What do you think?