Unable to find certain mods on nexus

vhs1996

There has been many times where I found good fallout 4 mods on youtube, but when I search for them at the nexus or look for them in mod categories, they don't show.

But when I press at a direct link like one provided on a youtube video about that mod, then I can see the mod profile and download the mod. So maybe around 5% of mods can only be found by clicking on the link provided by someone else or if you google the mod name.

Here is some examples: A strange calling

Fusion city rising mod

These are some examples, with fusion city rising being very popular. And yet it doesn't show up in it's category quests and adventures.

Any fix to this? Do you people have the same issue with nexusmods?

If you have the right categories clicked, such as adult and nudity, Fusion City Rising is the most endorsed under the Quests and Adventures category. It has even overtaken Tales from the Commonwealth as the most popular mod. Maybe the Tales from the Commonwealth needs to get busy and add some nudity. Get the downloads and endorsements from the huge teen and preteen boys market.

Check your tags. You may be blocking the tags those files have. The tagging system on this site is rather broken; if a mod has just one tag you're blocking, you wont see it, even if it is a mod you do want to see.

I want to know how to fix this, I tried tags like many of you suggested, but it still won't work. This makes it really hard to find many diverse good mods on nexus, because I can't really browse on nexus when they don't show up. Some do, but too many mods don't. I can't even find said mods when I categorize from endorsements, because they won't show up there either. Any more suggestions?