Brain robodroid, brainbuster and brain drones: new enemies

SignorNessuno

Hello there folks, i'm SignorNessuno, aka Mr.Caputo, and i ask you if someone would like to help me with the creation of these 3 new enemies i thinked about.

https://mrcaputo.tumblr.com/post/162181640832/just-having-fun-with-some-brain-bot-ideas

I made them for the lack of robot enemies in Fallout 4. The assaultron is a great introduction in this game, but still feel like there is something missing. And for Liberty Prime, well... He's the only giant robot in all the game, and it's quite a pity there are no other robotic behemoth like enemies (the sentry is just more like a tank), but also robot troops that aren't like the institute synths but having an aspect much more robotic. And sure why not, even brain drones, since eyebots are the only floating robots. I guess we need much more variety with our robotic enemies!

So here's the list.

The Brain Robodroid

A regular "robo" soldier, just like the gen 1 and 2 Synth but equipped with the mesmetron.

tumblr_os119iTXDw1r4zox0o3_1280.jpg

The Brainbuster

A behemoth like robobrain, and your worst nightmare if you meet him, early in game.

tumblr_os119iTXDw1r4zox0o1_1280.jpg

Braindrone

The "scout" of the group

tumblr_os119iTXDw1r4zox0o2_1280.jpg

I'm only an artist but i would like to start a collaboration with Animators and 3d modelers.

So let me know if you are interested in this enemy project mod.