100% Crash Falkreath Hold

Slinkusss

I am also getting this problem but it seems that I crash when ever I pass the border into the hold itself.

I'm going to try and see if it is a weather issue then if that doesn't work I'm going to save the two characters that I do have at this moment and delete the rest of my saves.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIXED FOR ME

I had a 100% consistent crash near South --- Bastion (Can't remember the middle part of the name) What I had to do was uninstall Sounds Of Skyrim (All 3 of them) and all their patches. I also uninstalled Immersive creatures and its patch aswell so I'm not sure which one was making me CTD but I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out.

• 11 months later...

I know it's very old thread but I also have this problem on my Skyrim SE. I just don't know how to fix this. :confused:

I would think it's pretty clear from reading this thread that nobody does lmfao.

Although tbh during the brief amount of time I tried out Skyrim SE I hung out around South Shriekwind Bastion for a bit just to see what would happen.

I killed the guards by the road with the rock trap and wooden bridge, then walked up to the bastion and killed all the draugr outside of it, looted all the

hidden chests, then went in and out of the interior cell twice just to see what would happen, and I did not crash. So I still have no flipping idea man... =.=

Edited by UlithiumDragon

Hi everyone read all your comments drove me crazy. So I fixed mine by disabling SkyTEST realistic animals and predators Hope it helps someone.

edit - Make that Skyrim Flora Overhaul as well just got a crash when i re installed it after problem solving my crashes.

Edited by Chipey

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i was having same problem about not being able to go to Falkreath. i tried everything i could read on...finally i just uninstalled all my mods from active profile and deleted Skyrim SE from steam and reinstalled it ..when't thru all my mods and made sure they were installed the way there suppose to be ..bingo no problems everything works great. :nuke:

• 1 month later...

CTD in, near or around Falkreath. I have restarted numerous play thrus; reinstall steam, skyrim SE, NMM for skyrim SE. Below are my active mods / plugins:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.est

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Ive started from the Inn at Falkreath and when i try to leave the inn, CTD. It happens no matter what I have tried. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Update: NO mods only the first five esm files from above active and i still get ctd in, near, or around Falkreath.

Edited by dywss75

• 1 month later...

Having trouble with Freakwind Bastion myself. Whole area around both N and S entry areas are a total mother-effer. With previous character, just trying to travel the road running the south shore of the lake would guarantee a crash. I remember always avoiding it like the plague and heading west around the mountains to the north of the lake to get to Falkreath. One thing that made me wonder was just maybe the game is trying to randomly spawn a dragon that previously got bugged at some point. I have not seen a random dragon near Falkreath in awhile and once I had two randomly spawned dragons show up at the same time and attack together. I'm actually thinking of looking for a mod that stops random dragon spawns and only keeps those fixed to specific locations like word walls.

• 3 months later...