[LE] Needing help making a ship player home

So I've seen plenty of great mods on the nexus for ship player homes but none of them are quite what I want (used to using player homes I have made for my playthroughs)

what i'm trying to do is have a player home that is a ship that can also travel to different docks like this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59925/?

but I am unsure how to make it have options of where to travel too and how to make the boats model disappear from whatever location it was in and have it appear where I want to to fast travel to

(I thought it was something to do with having it initially disabled at various locations but I have no idea)

There's only four ports I want it to travel to

Windhelm, Solitude, Dawnstar, and Raven Rock while still having it access my interior of the ship just fine from each of those spots and not leave the ship in every location only one place at a time. Searched all over the internet and can't seem to find any tutorials on how to do this, if anyone could help that would be great :)

This is a cool idea! If the ship is just one piece, you could put a map in one of the interior rooms with flags above the cities you mentioned as activators. From there you would use the activators to enable/disable the different exterior ships in the different ports.

Your interior would have four doors the exterior would have four different locations. You could just stick the four doors right on top of each other and only enable the one that's at the location you want. If the ship is more than one piece (I'm assuming it is) then you would link all of the exterior pieces to and x-marker as their enable parent. The script for each of the flags would look like this, with each of the doors and ships being an object reference property in the script:

(Travelling to Dawnstar)

Event OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)
Debug.Notification("Ship is sailing to Dawnstar")

XmarkerDawnstarShipExt.Enable()

DawnStarShipDoor.Enable()

XmarkerWindhelmShipExt.Disable()

WindhelmShipDoor.Disable()

XmarkerSolitudeShipExt.Disable()

SolitudeShipDoor.Disable()

RavenRockDawnstarShipExt.Disable()

RavenRockShipDoor.Disable()

EndEvent

Does that look like what you're going for? You wouldn't be sailing the ship necessarily but it would only be active in the area that you want it to be. For the other three flags you would just switch out which properties are enabled and disabled. You would only need to copy and paste the exterior in the locations you want it, which doesn't seem too bad. The four exterior doors could all go to markers that are stacked on top of each other as well without any issues.

Will the markerswork stacked on top of each other? I wont just end up only travelling to the one place over and over?

It seems what I am after though as don't need to be able to sail it just as long as it works like fast travel boat i'm fine with it :)