DX9 VRAM has been fixed!

Charles17

:ohmy:

Warning I have a crash Stop Window System Insider Pro with Dyndolod when creating the Lod with dyndolod exe.

:cool:

But it works without worry with TES5LODGen. My two Skyrim (oldrim and SE) works great with Window Insider.

after TES5LOD Generator.Otherwise the result is a good one with Lod in 1K. very beautiful game with heavy mods and textures.

For Dyndolod I will inquire if there are solutions. :confused:

Did you try the fix I explained above concerning file access from 3rd party applications?

:confused:

Yes I have seen, but I already totally disable window defender since a very long time because it is source of problem. And it no longer works in my system. Anyway I have a complete security suite from Kapersky.

:down:

follow this link i open topic in Step :

http://forum.step-project.com/topic/12430-crashstop-window10-insider-pro-with-dyndolodexe/

:cool: In reality after upgrade driver system and graphic card , use new dyndolod 2.7 give by sheson work in 64 , use exe 64, total success .

But in reality the problem its not Insider pro window , its Mod DLC BRUMA. The author thinks remove Bruma to Oldrim, its too big for Oldrim Legendary , ctd for several gamers.

Development only in SE in future for Bruma.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Build 16251.rs3_release.170721-2122 proving itself reliable thus far. Handling textures and scripting instances quite well. If any have comments on the build that can help other users decide if this is the right decision, please feel free to comment regardless if it is for or against using the test builds.

Build 16251.rs3_release.170721-2122 proving itself reliable thus far. Handling textures and scripting instances quite well. If any have comments on the build that can help other users decide if this is the right decision, please feel free to comment regardless if it is for or against using the test builds.ÃÂ

Do you know if MO is working properly in this new build? The last reliable build for MO seemed to be 12632

Edited by fullex2064

Build 16251.rs3_release.170721-2122 proving itself reliable thus far. Handling textures and scripting instances quite well. If any have comments on the build that can help other users decide if this is the right decision, please feel free to comment regardless if it is for or against using the test builds.ÃÂ

Do you know if MO is working properly in this new build? The last reliable build for MO seemed to be 12632

I can't say with certainty as I use NMM. But I know that since posting a windows filing system fix, (windows was making files read only and even with administrator privileges denying access to game folders for third party apps), find on page 2 of this forum, I haven't heard anyone saying anything to the contrary. If they are having trouble I encourage them to speak up so others can know as well and we as insiders can bring it up with Microsoft before the general public update is released.

I can't say with certainty as I use NMM. But I know that since posting a windows filing system fix, (windows was making files read only and even with administrator privileges denying access to game folders for third party apps), find on page 2 of this forum, I haven't heard anyone saying anything to the contrary. If they are having trouble I encourage them to speak up so others can know as well and we as insiders can bring it up with Microsoft before the general public update is released.

:confused: hello i confirm problem with all tools for the games , i am administrator in my system i give right for free use with all my soft but in reality no sucess.

Xedit , Merge pluging , and many other no really full acess with my games since last upgrade microsoft in window 10 , my first problem for this beginning in end of Spring.

Merge pluging no see and write for bsa and texture. xedit no edit for see crash dump..etc etc.

Did you try fix on page 2 and disable controlled folder access? That worked for me when I was having trouble with tesedit not being able to access folders. I also was administrator and having those troubles. Unless disabled, 3rd party apps that modify user data will be near useless.

Did you try fix on page 2 and disable controlled folder access? That worked for me when I was having trouble with tesedit not being able to access folders. I also was administrator and having those troubles. Unless disabled, 3rd party apps that modify user data will be near useless.

In fact I totally disable Window Defender in my system. Window Defender normally is no longer working on my computer. But it does not solve the problem. I will activate again Window Defender by following the procedure Of page 2.

Hmmm. I'm not on the Insider track and can't say anything, but Microsoft need to get the message they have to stop locking up file permissions away from their Program and Sys Files. So many third party programs work in gaming like TES5Edit, ENB and others and certainly Skyrim is not alone here. I understand their need to protect the Windows and core systems, but they have to allow the use some leeway too. The whole point of dynamic linking libraries is to interact with 3rd party stuff. No point fixing DX9 if they then enclose it in dragon-proof corundum plate.

:cool: hello

I tested by activating Window Defender again and forbade reading the software files but it works only partially.

The Bsa and textures are always blocked and read-only, no extraction possible to do Merge with Merge Pluging.

But a TES Edit (Xedit) enhancement can read Form IDs again and display the result of Crash addresses.

It is therefore a mixed success.

Glad to hear that it's working better now, if only patially. I don't know if it matters, but I also made a new steam path before the test builds. I mean, I moved Steam out of program files into c/games/steam due to a number of issues that some applications have accessing that directory. Same folder as NMM. I also made an exception in my av for the games folder. Perhaps that can further help?