Bram Stoker's Dracula Armour

TheDarkRhayne

So when I was young, I remember watching Bram's with my dad (we were HUGE vampire buffs) and during the opening of the movie Vlad wore this rad as f*** blood red armour that looked like flesh. It was so cool as a kid, and now since I have gotten more into mods ( I'm not the best with tech so I refrain from messing with my games when I can) I wondered if anyone could take interest and possibly make the armour, or help me figure out how to bring it into Skyrim. I don't really know anything about making mods but it would be interesting to learn ( though i guess armour isn't the best start for a beginner ) . That said, here are a few images of the armour,

I figure the armour would be craftable, of daedric quality or slightly less, classified as Heavy armour, enchantable unless pre-enchanted is preferred, and could even come with a weapon ( either custom or from one of the various version of dracula ). The armour should weight 45-60 pounds, require blood potions, vampire dust, a daedra heart and a soul gem ( maybe a grad soul gem? too much? ) for crafting the various parts. Heck, you could go crazy and add all the stuff from Bram Stoker's ( I doubt anyone will do that T-T but its a thought ) Oh and have it done by tomorrow with a bow on it :devil: jk jk. But seriously even if someone or me and some people were able to get JUST this armour made I could die happy. So...... ya know, think on it.