Similar to Steam(Software) Not Game Buyer

1Singh

Hi, i am looking for a software just like steam where I can download Games By putting in the Key.

Why I am asking this?

-because I find hard to use Steam, because when ever I need to enter or see the data files of a game I have to go through this (Steam> games> Properties> Local Files) then I will see the files.

- OR I go through The NEXUS Mod manager Just to see files or (to add SKSE) That's why.

If anybody Knows any software similar to Steam or It comes after Steam (2nd place). I would appreciate it.

Otherwise I will just use Steam.

Also If I do this (Steam. Steamapps> Common>Game) I literally would not see anything its empty. BUT I go through Steam OR Nexus MM I can see them. I hope some of you will understand what I mean.

Edited by 1Singh

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

The folders and files in one's Steam game collection are just like any other folders and files on your computer.

1678793-1500491309.png

All the other games' folders expand in the same way to list their individual files.

So what are you asking?

Hi, i am looking for a software just like steam where I can download Games By putting in the Key.

Why I am asking this?

-because I find hard to use Steam, because when ever I need to enter or see the data files of a game I have to go through this (Steam> games> Properties> Local Files) then I will see the files.

- OR I go through The NEXUS Mod manager Just to see files or (to add SKSE) That's why.

If anybody Knows any software similar to Steam or It comes after Steam (2nd place). I would appreciate it.

Otherwise I will just use Steam.

Also If I do this (Steam. Steamapps> Common>Game) I literally would not see anything its empty. BUT I go through Steam OR Nexus MM I can see them. I hope some of you will understand what I mean.

What I am Trying to say is that If I want to add SKSE to Skyrim and I directly go the data files through C: Drive and Its empty the Skyrim folder nothings there BUT If I go through Steam or NEXUS Mod Manager I can see the Files in the Skyrim Folder.

And we're still trying to figure out what you mean by "go through". :huh:

Well you know If you are using Nexus MM you may know that on the Top menu bar in Nexus MM If you slide down the Folder Icon you will see Game Folder and when you click on that you will directly go to the game folder. BUT in Steam you have do some more searching and clicking. That's what I mean. I hope you got it.

Edited by 1Singh

@1Singh; But using Windows File Explorer, I'm not going "through" anything. I'm looking at the files on my machine. Which is what I thought you wanted to be able to do... :huh:

@1Singh; But using Windows File Explorer, I'm not going "through" anything. I'm looking at the files on my machine. Which is what I thought you wanted to be able to do... :huh:

Well you see I can see the Skyrim folder in Steamapps> Common> Skyrim SE Not Files in the Folder its like some type of restriction that I have to see the Files from steam(Software). If I do it from C: Drive not from Steam, You know Like I created a Game Folder for my gmaes (C:Drive > Games (Folder)> Steam> Steamapps> Common> Skyrim SE> Empty(NO Files) They are there but I CAN'T see them.

(Steam > Game (Right-Click)> Properties> Game Files> Browse Files> Skyrim SE Folder & I can see the Files.

I will try to take Pictures of it, And share it with you Guys.

Thank You for Listening the Problem.