The Siege Part 2

The Mantis

New Rules

Stick to the morrowind theme (no LOTR,badgers,D&D, predator, or other stuff)

No Killing other people in the fort

My character is the commander. He gives orders to ensure survival and teamwork.

The deadra are not endless. Everything has an end.

We stay at the fort. No teleporting or levitating.

The next day most everyone had recovered. There was no sign of the deadra. The gate had been repaired. And all the corpses had been disposed of. Thomas woke up. He put on his black hooded robe and shoes. Then walked to the barracks. Everybody was still asleep. He yawned and stretched and headed outside. He pushed the door but it seemed like it was being pushed back. He listened and could hear a loud roaring noise. He looked outside and could barely see. A terrible ash storm was happening. The sky was red and visibility was near impossible. He began coughing from the ash and ran back inside. The clean air filled his lungs. It seems like today would be spent inside.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC (whatever that means): i guess i'll inconspicuously introduce my char to the story...

I already introduced myself somewhat in th other forum, but here's a run-down:

NAME: Renkii

RACE: Argonian

CLASS: Monk

FAVORED SKILLS: Unarmored, hand-to-hand, security, sneak, blunt weapon, and marksman

FAVORED WEAPONS: Mythril Warhammer

(my apologies for the LOTR reference, i created it a long time ago, its stats are:

Slash: 1-58

Chop: 1-52

Thrust: 1-8

Enchantments: Light 1-10 points, constant effect), a long bow, which for the sake of realism for the story, I will down-grade to a Steel Longbow, with steel arrows, and, of course, my hands.

WEARING: A blue robe w/a black spider thing on it, a so far unenchanted Daedric Staff, which I'm waiting for a Golden Saint to enchant (I dont have the know-how to enchant, but i have enough money to), a Sanguine Glove of Horny Fist, a reg. extravagant left glove, and an enchanted gondolier's hat that adds various enhancements to my monkly skills (unarmored, hand to hand, blunt weapon), common dark-brown clothes, and various amulets and rings (none of which are too unrealistic, excet for my one little un-realism item, a ring that gives 100% chameleon constant effect when worn. However, it does not remove one's shadow when worn, which is its only downfall).

General attitude: An optimist, one who, while being usually ever-happy and nice to be around, in battle is one who calculates the enamy, and then, if they appear weaker, removes them, or, if stronger or in greater numbers, uses sneaking (and his ring) to strike at his opponents unseen, causing confusion, until his shadow is discovered and his ring rendered useless.

OOC- no more OOc's its screwin the story. speak through pm's.

Thomas sat down in the training room with some bread and wine. He looked up and saw an argonian practicing his martial arts. Ah another martial artist. said Thomas. So whats your style?

Archived