The Siege Part 2

The Mantis

*Stops his systematic act of mauling a training dummy with his claws*

"Greetings!" says the Argonian. "My name is Renkii, and I have taken the solemn oath of the Ha'ak Le Order of monks, located in a monastary on an island near Vivec. I practice their own unique style. The Ha'ak Le style of martial arts uses the Argonian's natural claws, along with blunt weapons, to systematically wear down and destroy their opponents. This style, however, is generally incorporated with the adherent's specific specialty skills. For example, I prefer to use stealth, while other colleagues of mine prefer to use more strength or magic related skills.

"Well, now that i have said some about myself, would you care to tell me of your style?"

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My style is the Immortality style. It is what they teach the guards at high rock. It focuses on defense. So dodging and counterattacking are the main aspects. The style does not use weapons or armor. And combat is what it focuses on. No magic and very little stealth. Here would you like some bread?

OOC (sorry): i wont be using quotation marks anymre, they are too much hassle

Yes, thank you, i'm ravenous. *takes a piece of bread* Now, don't get me wrong, we do not use armor or anything sharp, save our claws and arrows. *takes a bite of bread and gets a cup of water to wash it down*

NO MORE DAMN OOC'S!!!!! :angry: Communicate with Pm's! :angry:

I believe there is one more martial artist here. She is a vampire and I would like to see her style. We need to keep an eye on everyone here. We are trapped inside and they may get cabin fever. But we cannot kill them. So we may need to knock them out. Let us check on the barracks.

Laraine crouched in a corner of an emptied barrack. Sunlight was shut off by the blight-storm and she was glad.

That cat hadn't been enough. Her mind was clouding over and she was in a sour mood. Her body was sore, unable to regenerate from lack of blood.

Half-concious, Laraine heard footsteps on the stone floor, outside the room.

*Finishes bread and water, and grabs a few pieces of crab meat from a nearby table and heads to the door of the kitchen.* Sounds good to me, i could use a little something to do other than just sitting around. Also, I don't believe I've ever met a half-way hospitable vampire before. This will be a real treat!

Archived