Thirsk Restoration - Chief of Thirsk Version

OverlordNexus

I want to be Chief of Thirsk (rieklings win), but I don't want the messy Mead Hall. Would someone be willing to create a mod that removes all items from Thirsk Mead Hall (except the riekling chief's throne) and completes the navmesh when Bujold's crew is defeated - the conclusion of Chief of Thirsk. I would then use Jaxonz Positioner to decorate the Hall. However, I need a completed navmesh and a nearly empty Hall to start with.

This is a special request, so I would be willing to compensate someone for their time, if a clean mod is produced.

Here are some additional ideas for a more completed version of this mod:

1) The Riekling Chief is set to essential, and gives you his loyalty when he enters bleedout.

2) The Riekling Chief moves to the exterior entry area of Thirsk Hall and provides options to clean-up the Hall, decorate the Hall, etc. (remember to complete the navmesh!)

3) The player is added to the riekling faction after defeating Karstaag. All rieklings are added to thirskriekling faction. Frossel is set to respawn.

You could really have fun with this mod, and take Bujold's crew hostage, have Hrothmund intervene, etc. However, all I am asking for is a simple clearing of the junk and completion of the navmesh when the rieklings win (Chief of Thirsk).