So a weird bug. I'm on EOS and just got into the alien structure. When I first got down there my squad was fine, but when I got to the room where you find the liquid I lost them. They were still there but not moving. So I pressed on thinking that something will kick them into motion and I noticed that enemy AI was just standing there as well. Shooting them had no effect on them. I heard my Ryder and the squad do their usual talking/yelling during battle, but my squad was nowhere near me and the enemy AI just stood there stuck. I tried restarting the game and Origin to no avail. I also tried loading an earlier save when I was outside the structure and as soon as I jumped down the gravity well, my squad and Peebee just stopped.I am running mods through the Frosty Manager here is a screenshot of my Frosty Manager for the mods I am using and their load order. I did add some after starting this game if that makes a difference.

Have the exactly same problem. As soon as my squad touches the ground, coming out of the gravity well, they freeze in one place. This also happens after the first cutscene and, as you said, the remnant robots are totally non-responsive. Restarting and loading an earlier save does not work. I don't have any mods, so this is not the problem.

• 3 months later...

Any fix? Already tried loading from a very early save point but problem stills persists. I am using mods, but even if I tried loading without mods from a save point before entering the vault, the problem still persists.

Also, I notice, my squadmates are missing at the same time. The problem are; the enemies don't move. They fight back, but when they are in your line of sight only, specifically the Assemblies. I notice, after jumping down, when everyone touches the ground, 2 of my squad mates fly back up, like it's bugged. Peepee just stays where she landed.

When I load the game from the save after everyone jumped, instead of the squadmates flying up like idiots, they just stay on the spot where they landed and do not move. When I go combat mode, they go to combat mode as well, but they do not follow me when I move away.

• 1 month later...

I've got the same problem, fresh install, mods or not. After reaching the bottom and walking through the first door, my teammates fly straight up. Reloading a save makes them just stand there and do nothing. I've tried to just play through but the problems only multiply.

I found the fix (sort of).

Do not patch your game from V1.0.0, or apply any mods, until after your past the 1st vault.

Edited by MadeUpName92

• 3 months later...

I had the same problem and i fixed it by installing the 1.10 patch upgrading from 1.09

You can get the patch by updating your game in EA/Origin, which is the only legitimate source. --TNL

Edited by Thandal
Removed link to unauthorizedl file share site.