Looking at past requests, this was discussed in early 2016, and as recently as May of this year. I have thought of a way to make a Stargate that fits the Fallout Universe. The lone survivor found a map hidden in the cave near the crashed spaceship. Using Jack Cabot to decipher the map might be most lore friendly, given his father was an archaeologist. It's been discovered that the crashed spaceship is just one of may to visit earth. Thousands of years ago a spaceship landed and built a Stargate, after many years it ceased to function, this resulted in a physical ship having to be sent to investigate. This could account for the aliens in Fallout 3 and New Vegas. The Institute and the BOS are protagonists because they both want the technology for themselves. I predict that if someone tackled this it would hit the Hot files in no time. I realize this idea is going to be a time consuming project, but I cite Maxwell's World by Trainwiz and TRAIN POWER ARMOR also by Trainwiz as examples of how this could be developed. I sincerely hope someone will consider this a worthwhile venture.