Shield follower, or living armory

Dagger341

Ther is a script that has been developed, and posted to the Nexus that allowes for a follower to "transform" between human form, and an item, or weapon form. This can be demonstrated to great effect with the underrated follower Anumeha, by Undivide, or J.A.P.F on the Nexus.

This is a unique follower in the sense that this gimmick really doesn't seem to be used anywere else. I would like to change that, though I lack the time, and skill to do so myself. I would like to request a follower that uses Undivide's script for at least one follower, if not a living armory for the dragonborn. The first one I would like to request is a shield. Given how Skyrim loves it's shield maidens, it seems only natural. A tanky, busty girl seems like a good pick for this.

As far as other options, A dagger would be a neat change of pace. A sample idea could hide her in a dwarven dagger, and she is shorter than normal, possibly equivalent to Poet Follower, and dressed in golden colored armor to give the impression of a dwarven girl trapped in her dagger. In truth, the ideas for this are as limitless as the number of followers that can exist, or be created.

Skyrim is a magical place, and I would love to see more followers be more than Just Another Pretty Face.

Undivide's script hub: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63205/?

Edited by Dagger341