PC Specs

Intel® Core i7-6700 CPU @ 3.4GHz

Installed Ram 16.0GB

x64 based processor

Windows 10 version 1703

OS build 16341.1001 (Test build)

NVidia Geforce GTX 1070

Total available graphics memory 16348MB

I recently switched to the Microsoft insider program to get the fix for limited dx9 vram issue. It worked great, no issues on the play-through I was currently on. So now that I had an increase, I decided to do a fresh install of skyrim using better textures, etc. I went through my mod installs, bug/crash fixes, installed an enb...everything that needed to be done, just to have the game show a black screen 2 minutes into a new game, then approx. 10 seconds later the cpu fan hits high and I have to force pc shutdown. I've tried to troubleshoot as best as I can, verify installs, ini checks. It seems to me that the game engine, enb, and nvidia gpu are fighting against each other somehow (could very well be wrong here). My gpu setttings were set using nvidia inspector per S.T.E.P advice. I've deleted all enb files using sweetfx, deleted skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini and started over with no luck. Moments ago I just reinstalled my graphics driver. Nothing is working so far. Once out of 15 times, instead of just a black screen, it had bands of broken colors going horizontal across the screen. Still same end result...10 seconds pass frozen then fan hits high. No dust in pc. Been thoroughly cleaned.

if anyone has dealt with this issue I'd appreciate advice.