Delilah FNV travels to the Commonwealth FO4  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Delilah Journey and Adventures in FO4

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Note sure
    • I have no clue who she is.

First off if you have played FNV and have had Delilah before you know she how she runs then but for the people who dont know who Delilah was she was raised in Goodsprings and lived her entire life there from being a tribal body guard to Doc Mitchell's nurse. She had thoughts of the stranger and took as a way to ticket herself out of Goodsprings to explore with the stranger in the Mojave Deseret.

Now you may be asking how can she be in the commonwealth what year is this etc etc.

First of for most we see RJM also known as MacCready which who was in Fallout 3

Fallout 3 2277

Fallout NV 2281

Fallout 4 2287

Now with the years in market its only 6 years between fallout 4 and fallout NV making only 6 years older from her current age in NV.

Now you might be asking why would we need another Medic while we have Currie? well Currie did not have a full indepth medical being able to to heal limbs, addiction and other features Delilah had in NV. Now for most this is a scratch project i was thinking of and some key factors to put in place. If anyone would love to take this request or would be willing to work with me on this.

Key Factors

• Her signature armor needing to be ported or remade then retexed for high quality and to give her a whole new look.
  • To get Miriam the person who voice acted her willing to voice act it again or someone who can get close to her voice. Thus having to work with the sole survivors voice lines meaning that they work well or cut and edit some the SS dialog to have voice over.
  • Having a good backstory to what brings her to the Commonwealth

If anyone is interested let me know or pm me.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50641/?

for most there is the original mod made by scrumpusrex

Bethesda licensing does not permit the use of game components to be used in other games including other Bethesda games so you may not see your request happening.

The Rabbit

Bethesda licensing does not permit the use of game components to be used in other games including other Bethesda games so you may not see your request happening.

The Rabbit

the use of other components but if you rebuild the whole character from scratch isnt it not the use of a another game assets?

• 1 month later...

a Companion Mod is not actually under Bethesda's control, and is considered an external resource. I would suggest you contact Delilah's creator and ask if he would do it.