X-01 powerarmor mesh location.

Hello folks, I'm trying to extract the x-01 power armor so I can create some addons for the armor, but I can't seem to find the correct model for X-01 power armor.

I found a complete set of X-01 under LoadScreenArt, but it's posed in a way that makes it hard to model addons for the armor. Is there something I can do to get the default pose, or are there unposed versions of the power armor?(something symmetric I can parent any custom jetpacks onto). I'm trying to make a mod that works similar to the nuka cola jetpack and the X-01 automaton style tesla armor.

Edited by MrHazardous

There is no such thing like a complete power armor. The Powerarmor consists of a set of "Addons" which will be assembled on a base frame (Furniture).

What you are looking for, are these addon parts. They are located under Actors\PowerArmor\CharacterAssets\Mods\PA_X1_*** (*** = Helmet.nif, LArm.nif, Body.nif, etc....)

There is no such thing like a complete power armor. The Powerarmor consists of a set of "Addons" which will be assembled on a base frame (Furniture).

What you are looking for, are these addon parts. They are located under Actors\PowerArmor\CharacterAssets\Mods\PA_X1_*** (*** = Helmet.nif, LArm.nif, Body.nif, etc....)

Nice, thanks for the info.