• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

MaruKunn

MaruKunn

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I've been getting REALLY slow download speeds in the NMM and from downloading it manually. I used to get 400+kbps download speed (My internet is FINE. No issues whatsoever), now Im getting 10-40kbps... It will go up, for a short period of time before it goes back to 10kpbs... I tried downloading at my friend's house and his download speed was normal (We have the same ISP and speed). I don't know if Nexus is really capping my IP address, or the servers are just really that slow. Don't tell me it's because of high traffic. It's been 5 days! Going premium won't help either.

UPDATE: I used a VPN... My download speed went back to normal. It's either Nexus really did cap my IP address (WHY WOULD THEY EVEN DO THIS?!), or I don't know....

Attached Files

Edited by MaruKunn, 27 July 2017 - 05:51 AM.

SRolls

SRolls

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

[DELETED]

Edited by SRolls, 31 July 2017 - 02:53 PM.

Spatrick0172

Spatrick0172

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i have the same problem with nmm slow download, this started last week.

Attached Files

Gardenhose

Gardenhose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I have been using NMM for years and alwasy had 1024kb/s download even though i have a much 25Mbit internet. Now i changed my internet to a MUCH faster internet a gigabit connection and now i get 600kb/s. NO idea why im half the speed after all these years now that i changed my internet

PendragonX27

PendragonX27

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Yep i have that to, i had 1 Mb/s downloading. now... i have 25kb/s. What happening, meaby this is downloading server issue ?

Edited by PendragonX27, 04 August 2017 - 03:44 PM.

dcguy2

dcguy2

• Premium Member
  • 19 posts

Same thing started happening to me a few days ago. It's more like 5-10 kb/s..... for me at least. when i tried downloading a mod on my laptop instead of my desktop(desktop is where it's happening), it was pretty normal speed. not sure what's happening exactly...

mainwolfman

mainwolfman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

this just started happening to me as well

im used to downloads being slow at certain times during the day but its just slow all the time now

gadzhev79

gadzhev79

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

they did that to push you to buy premium :)

spoonsinger

spoonsinger

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 371 posts

"they did that to push you to buy premium"

Actually what I noticed - from the premium end of the stick - is that my download speeds are fine but for only the first download. However while it's downloading even looking through the pages is pig slow and don't even think about starting another download before the first has finished. This has only started happening recently so I assume it's part of whatever upgrade they are doing. 

TheStormMaster

TheStormMaster

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Im not sure. But in the last days my NMM takes years for opening and my download speed is at 512kb/s or 5kbs/s. Downlaoding manually through my browser, I get the max of 1mb/s as non premium user.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: download speed, slow download

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.248 seconds