Mod Organizer + Creation kit

Holt59

Hi everyone,

I cannot get Creation Kit to see the mods installed through Mod Organizer, even when launching it through Mod Organizer with "correct" options. Up to now, I did the following (found here and here... ) :

• check that "Overwwrite Stream AppID" is checked and set to 202480
  • added "bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1" to my SkyrimEditor.ini

The Creation Kit entry in the MO executable list was automatically created by MO.

If anyone has suggestion regarding that issue, I'll be glad to hear them :wink:

Thanks!

Edited by Holt59

Is the most activated?

Yes, all mods (~200) are activated in MO, but I only see the standard .esm files in Creation Kit (Skyrim / Update / Dragonborn / HearthFires / Dawnguard / HighResTexturePack).

You are launching CK through Mod Organizer right? Another tip, if your profile is using Local Gamesaves for some reason Mod Organizer won't work so what I done is created a new profile solely for CK and disabled local gamesave on that profile

You are launching CK through Mod Organizer right? Another tip, if your profile is using Local Gamesaves for some reason Mod Organizer won't work so what I done is created a new profile solely for CK and disabled local gamesave on that profile

Yes I am launching CK through MO. I will try to create a custom profile with disabled local saves.

Yes, mods are enabled on both side - The game works perfectly with the same profile, only CK does not see the mods.

I just checked and local gamesaves where deactivated, so still not working... :(