• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

grunttt

grunttt

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
will the mod still be updated in the future or is 1.4 the last version that will be available?

rogertye

rogertye

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, thanks for the mod ! I still cannot believe such a great dlc is NOT playable. that's the more absurd end for the lifecycle of this game. really. I've spent only 5 € for the DLC, so at least, I can see the death star with this mod. Not too too too bad.

But I've only managed to play with the "death star surface" in Skirmish... only with previous version *** 1.3 *** , because 1.4 closes the whole game when death star starts...

And ... when you start, you have to press ESC and then resume, for the ship selection, because if not, you will not be able to play it (the ship selection is NOT visible before you press ESC)

Anyone have the 1.4 patch working ?! how ??

And by the way, does anyone know if you can play in a similar way at the death star in BattleFront II ??

Thanks again

Edited by rogertye, 19 August 2019 - 10:09 PM.

AntacidFish

AntacidFish

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
how do i install this?

AntacidFish

AntacidFish

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
how do i install this manually for some reason it wont work with the mod manager

MrThunderwing

MrThunderwing

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
In response to post #55989701. #56724566 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Hi, I just signed up to the forum to give this mod a try but the link to the Frosty-Tool is dead http://frostytoolsuitedev.gitlab.io/downloads.html I've tried doing a bit of Google searching for variants of the term with no joy. Has anybody got any alternative links or a Google drive upload or something they could share please? Thanks in advance! Edit: Ah NVM, just refined my search to results that were less than a month old and found somewhere.

Edited by MrThunderwing, 19 September 2019 - 04:31 PM.

AntonioCassano99

AntonioCassano99

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Just found out about that site. Installed frosty tool from google and followed the steps. Once mod activated there are only empty maps if it even works. Is there a fix?

Missporg

Missporg

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
My game cashes when i try to lauch any kind of the dlc :s

oStarZ

oStarZ

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
In response to post #75858468.

Spoiler

dont think he ever added AI

MuseC

MuseC

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello, this mod its awesome but anyone knows if someone is going to update this mod. There is no AI and it would be great to have this dlc 100% complete. Thank you so much for the work. See again this dlcs offline are great.

Page loaded in: 0.971 seconds