Need modified elite riot gear .nif files

captain5104

I need the modified .nif files of nvdlc04riotgeararmoroutfitc.nif and nvdlc04riotgeararmoroutfitc_f.nif where only the right arm of the armor is removed completely but NOT the pauldron. I tried to do this in nifskope only to find out that both arms are connected as one model (cant delete one without deleting the other) and since I lack 3d software to do it myself and cant find a working niftools plugin anywhere I need a lil' help from someone who does own 3dsmax or other. Anyone?

Â

Â

PLEASE NOTE: The FO3 content you see here is just stuff that was included as legacy content in the Fallout: New Vegas files. NOTHING FROM HERE HAS BEEN RIPPED FROM FO3. Now stop trying to get me banned by complaining about this resource pack having illegal content when it absolutely doesn't.Â

Thank you.

Â

haha, can´t belive somebody are bitching about that. :laugh:

Â

Great mod, as always. I'll check it out in detail later and see if there is anything I can use.

Edited by YanL

Hi there Jokerine. First off, I like to say thanks for the info....I did manage to get everything downloaded and working but I've run into a few issues in regards to the textures (I think) . Here's what I've done so far: I pulled up the cyber arm and elite riot gear in nifscope and copied one's branch into the other, saved to desktop, then opened in blender. I then deleted the sleeve and "sewed up" the coat so there's no hole, then saved as nif. I thought I was finished so I tested it in game by temporarily replacing the elite riot gear in game (quickest way since my character always wears it) only to discover that either the cyber arm or the armor is invisible which means there's a texture issue. Also, the right human hand tends to stay visible for whatever reason. Any help would be appreciated and thanks for the help so far.

• 2 weeks later...

either the cyber arm or the armor is invisible which means there's a texture issue.

Click in this when to export

http://i.imgur.com/pQ3ZmjH.png

Also, the right human hand tends to stay visible for whatever reason. Any help would be appreciated and thanks for the help so far.

click in this on the geck

http://i.imgur.com/UBERsdz.png

I do not know if it will be enough to make it work.

I think your problem is with the shader flags. If there is a way to get Blender to properly export the shader flags, I haven't found it yet. I always end up going into NifSkope to fix them, at least for armor / clothing and creature meshes.

For regular armor parts, the type needs to be set to SHADER_DEFAULT and make sure SF_SHADOW_MAP and SF_REMAPABLE_TEXTURES are both checked.

For the any visible human skin body parts (arms, legs, etc) the type needs to be set to SHADER_SKIN and make sure SF_SHADOW_MAP and SF_FACEGEN are both checked.

Blender usually sets the rest of the flags correctly.