Japan battles population decline with robots

gandalftw

Left or right handedness doesn't determine if you are a right or left brain dominate thinker but i'm not interested in going into it,i'm going to go make a ham sandwich because my brain tells me i'm hungry. :tongue:

With Swiss cheese, and a bit of mustard. :smile:

No extra sharp cheddar with a slathering of mayo and several drops of Louisiana hot sauce.It was great but five minutes later a friend came over with a plate full of his wife's egg rolls.They are bloody amazing and i am stuffed,i'm going to have to get up an hour early in the morning to walk it off.I met them almost twenty years ago he is Vietnamese and she is Cambodian.

Left or right handedness doesn't determine if you are a right or left brain dominate thinker but i'm not interested in going into it,i'm going to go make a ham sandwich because my brain tells me i'm hungry. :tongue:

With Swiss cheese, and a bit of mustard. :smile:

No extra sharp cheddar with a slathering of mayo and several drops of Louisiana hot sauce.It was great but five minutes later a friend came over with a plate full of his wife's egg rolls.They are bloody amazing and i am stuffed,i'm going to have to get up an hour early in the morning to walk it off.I met them almost twenty years ago he is Vietnamese and she is Cambodian.

I can't say no to eggrolls either. :) Just take a bit longer walk than normal, and pretend it makes a difference. :)

We all gotta die of something, might just as well be something we enjoy. Right? :D (though, I would prefer to put that off as long as possible.)