Bloodskal Blade Enchantment that scales with PerMa reforged/refined/refined+reforged versions

abborre

I'm looking to make a character build based around the Bloodskal blade, a weapon found during the quest The Final Descent(Dragonborn DLC). As you probably know, the weapon has a unique enchantment(if you aquire the weapon with console command, the enchantment probably won't even work) that shoots red magical projectiles when you power-attack with the weapon, but the enchantment only does 30 damage, and would not be considered very strong at higher levels.

I play with Perkus Maximus, which makes it so that there are 5 additional variants of the bloodskal blade, those being "Refined Bloodskal Blade [Greatsword]", "Reforged Bloodskal Blade [Greatsword]", "Reforged Refined Bloodskal Blade [Greatsword]", "Warforged Bloodskal Blade [Greatsword]" and "Warforged Refined Bloodskal Blade [Greatsword]". So my plan was to make it so that the enchantment was stronger depending on what version of the blade you had(except the warforged version, because that version already has the Warforged enchantment). I was imagining something like:

Vanilla damage: 30
Reforged enchantment damage: 40
Refined enchantment damage: 50
Refined Reforged enchantment damage: 70

(Maybe the range of the effect could also scale to some extent?)

The problem is that the Bloodskal Blade enchantment is kind of tricky, I took a shot at doing this myself, but I ended up having no idea what to do. Somtething to do wiht the way the enchantment is built on scripts. I think I can change the damage of the enchanment alright, but I don't know how I'd make different versions of the effect apply to different versions of the weapon. So if anyone else could create something like this, or give me good instructions/links to instructions on how to, that would be much appreciated.

Of course, the reforged/refined/reforged+refined versions of the weapon are actually custom-generated when you run Patchus Maximus. Because of this, I don't actually know if it'd be possible to make a plugin that alters those files which can also be used for someone else's loadorder, since those files are dynamically generated, thus they may have differences that I'm not aware of and don't understand between users. I'm not really sure. In that case, maybe it could be solved by making alternate versions of the PerMa type weapon variants which worked and were crafted the same way, but had scaling enchantments, or some other workaround.

Anyway, thank you for reading and perhapps considering my request.