Photo

Look, Flemeth is a female qunari saerabaas.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

edriano

edriano

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts
She is a female qunari saerabaas (did I spell this correct?).
I think maybe she did that hair style on purpose. I mean have you seen this?

Posted Image

Posted Image

f>Posted Image<

See the red ribbon on her? It is not imposible that hair is use to cover the horn, and then she wrap the ribbon on them,
Comments.

Edited by edriano, 01 March 2012 - 08:32 AM.

testertestertester

testertestertester

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Well, she IS a shapeshifter. After all, she taught Morrigan how to change shapes. I really hope that they don't leave that cliffhanger hanging about why she needed to be transported via amulet.

Edited by testertestertester, 01 March 2012 - 01:31 AM.

amycus

amycus

Stupid Noob

• Premium Member
  • 1,505 posts

Well, she IS a shapeshifter. After all, she taught Morrigan how to change shapes. I really hope that they don't leave that cliffhanger hanging about why she needed to be transported via amulet.

Didnt she already say that in DA2? the shrine you took the amulet to was there to "recreate her", since she suspected that the warden would try to kill her sooner or later.

Thandal

Thandal

Faithful Kobold Companion

• Moderators
  • 23,176 posts

Didnt she already say that in DA2? the shrine you took the amulet to was there to "recreate her", since she suspected that the warden Morrigan would try to kill her sooner or later.

Fixed that for ya'. :thumbsup:

testertestertester

testertestertester

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Didnt she already say that in DA2? the shrine you took the amulet to was there to "recreate her", since she suspected that the warden would try to kill her sooner or later.

I dunno I thought it was vague. She could have easily flown to Kirkwall or hitched a ride as a rat or something. But she chose to have a part of her essence contained within the amulet so that you can carry her off to the Free Marches.

setiweb

setiweb

Ordinary Average Guy

• Premium Member
  • 7,787 posts
And of course if she wasn't killed in DAO means there's two of her flying around.

xneseyx

xneseyx

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

And of course if she wasn't killed in DAO means there's two of her flying around.

now that's a scary thought. lol

Ocarina7

Ocarina7

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

More likely the amulet acts like a traditional phylactery. Binding her to life while it exists and ensuring that a death will only scatter her essence. When the ritual to revive her is performed, all that she is converges on the amulet while her form is recreated. So essentially a demon recreation ritual similar to reassembling the Fade Beast in DA:O in the Deep Roads, with Flemeth's essence --scattered or not-- taking the role of the demon. So it wouldn't matter if she lived or died in DA:O, since the ritual only calls her essence to the locket and remakes her.

If she lived, she was transposed to the amulet. If not, she was reborn.

EDIT: I know this is the wrong place to talk about that, but I hope this clarifies the issue of her rebirth.

Edited by Ocarina7, 21 October 2014 - 12:41 AM.

Thandal

Thandal

Faithful Kobold Companion

• Moderators
  • 23,176 posts

I second all that Ocarina7 said.  And it's pretty clear that: "The Warden slayed Flemeth at the request of Morrigan", is BioWare canon.  :laugh:

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.984 seconds