DA:O Noob's First Playthrough (Spoilers Allowed)

ebonmort

Did anyone else notice that you can fight Uldred a second time after "Broken Circle" is complete? I came back to Circle Tower some long time after killing him. Swept thru the 4 floors, looking for anything I missed. He was back in the Harrowing Chamber again (alone). When he died, he dropped the same loot again.

*nods* Yep, that's a known bug.

I encountered it when misplaced the Cinderfel Gauntlets during one playthrough, and thought I might have forgotten to loot Uldred before returning to Greagoir... went back to the Harrowing Chamber and found Uldred had re-spawned. :-/

• 1 year later...

Old thread, I know, but I just wanted to offer some additional info for anyone who comes by trying to decide how to order the other campaigns.

Leliana's Song is a prequel in that it covers her background. Completing a collection in that campaign awards a powerful leather armor that is then available in Origins and Awakening as well.

Just thought I'd mention it.

IMO, playing LS before the main campaign would lead to confusion.

One would have no context for the events, no real understanding of the relationships, and would have a very different view of Leliana (than the devs intented) when one finally does get to Lothering.

(Same, though less importantly so, for GoA.)