Dragon Age: Origins game install not found (Toolset Installation)

I had the same issue happening to me, if anybody is facing this issue follow what was said by olnorton.

If for some reason you can't find Path there, create a string value by right clicking there, and naming it Path. Then copying your dragon age address from the explorer, then paste it there, the installer should work. Note: I tried this on the GOG version not sure with other versions that may have the problem.

This worked for me. My problem was triggered by having Dragon Age installed in a non-default location, so this is a good solution for most users. I will add that I created the string, ran toolset, did my business with it, then I deleted the new reg string *before* I reopened my game. So, I don't know if there are long term consequences to leaving the new entry in place.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, for anyone using the GOG version, I had an issue where /Bioware/DragonAge wasn't appearing in the registry. So all you have to do is go to the install folder .../DragonAge/BinShip/ and Run As Adminstrator on daoriginsconfig.exe then quit . Check regedit again and you should see the Registry key there. Then you can follow olnorton's instructions. Probably safer this way than manually keying in stuff into the registry.