Mod request Definitive Edition DLC

WhiteCat555

Hello,

It is my understanding that the only way to get the pre-order bonuses from the PS4 and XB1 versions of the game is to purchase the version of the game that is specifically called "Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Edition" sadly there is no upgrade path and I personally have found no confirmation that repurchasing the game for $30 will actually give me access to the Pre-Order DLC that can only be viewed from the SteamDB site and not actually purchased. Now recently I found a mod that let you access the Emblems in the game with out properly unlocking them (you know the FOB rewards) and it got me thinking "Is it possible to get access to the per-order weapons and equipment with a mod?" It's my understanding that all the necessary files were properly patched into the game and this should be do-able.

Can anyone take a shot at this? I'm not sure how hard it would be. My guess is the game has some sort of criteria to check if you should be able to develop these items. If a modder can simply change the criteria to something simple like "has beat mission 2" instead of "Owns the secret non-purchasable DLC" it should work right?

Just to clarify, as to make sure no one thinks I'm trying to break any rules:

Can some one create a mod that lets owners of the Original edition of MGS5 have access to:

• Weapon: Rasp Short-Barreled Shotgun Gold
  • Weapon: Maschinen Taktische Pistole 5 Weiss
  • Weapon: Adam-ska Special
  • Weapon: Windurger S333 Combat Special
  • Shield: Personal Ballistic Shield (Gold)
  • Shield: Personal Ballistic Shield (White)
  • Shield: Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver)
  • Shield: Personal Ballistic Shield (Olive Drab)
  • Costume: Fatigues (Black Ocelot)
  • Costume: Fatigues (Gray Urban)
  • Costume: Fatigues (Blue Urban)
  • Costume: Fatigues (All-Purpose Dryland)
  • Cardboard Box (Rocky Terrain)
  • Cardboard Box (All-Purpose Dryland)
  • Cardboard Box (Wetland)
  • Mother Base Staff (FOX)

And possibly, as I'm sure this is a whole other world in terms of code
  • Mother Base Staff (SKULL)
  • Mother Base Staff (CANINE)
  • Mother Base Staff (HOUND)

If anyone knows of a way I can get these Items without a mod (Special Konami support page?) please let me know.

Thank you for your time.

As a small addendum I would like to say I own all the content that is packaged inside of the definitive edition (except, obviously the unobtainable Pre-Order content that was previously exclusive to consoles) and can provide proof if it is necessary. I understand this request may be pushing the limits of the Nexus's TOS and I mean no misconduct or offense.

There is a way to get the DE items on the PC version (they're in the game), but unfortunately I can't tell you how due to Nexus's policy against piracy. If you know where to look, you'll find the answers you're looking for.

Is it piracy if 100% of the assets are actually in the game?

According to reddit people who bought the game when it first launched have no way of getting TDE pre-order content. It hardly seems like piracy to enable access to content that is on file and can not be accessed by any other means.