472 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,016,884 posts
The Coastak Cottage Bunker Player Home - Better Homes and Bunker Vol. 4

This mod adds an expansive 14-room interior cell bunker player home to the Coastal Cottage settlement location and is loaded with interactive features and custom assets. To gain access to the bunker, you must be in control of the Coastal Cottage settlement.

Anubuis001

Anubuis001

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Good things come to those who wait. This is an awesome mod.

RedRocketTV

RedRocketTV

Pushbutton modding? How quaint.

• Premium Member
  • 2,732 posts
A note on the Armor Displays and Robot Workbench:

The Armor Displays and Robot Workbench have a reputation of randomly not spawning the first time a player enters the cell they are in. This is a vanilla issue potentially found in any mod that uses these items and is not exclusive to this one. I personally have never had this happen, but know of other mods and users that have experienced it. If you encounter this issue (in any mod, not just this one) save your game, quit to the desktop, relaunch the game and reload your save. That will fix it. Alternately, quit to the desktop , relaunch the game and reload a save prior to entering the cell and try again.

Full info on other known/potential issues can be found in the Read Me. Please take the time to read it before commenting.

Edited by RedRocketTV, 17 August 2017 - 02:31 AM.

damanding

damanding

Woman Who Fixes it or Decorates it

• Premium Member
  • 4,332 posts
I thought I'd just get these out of the way for you in one fell swoop so you can facepalm hard right off the bat.

Questions:
1. Why isn't the robot workbench and armor display showing up?
2. I clicked on the door activator only one time and I can't get in. Will you fix that?
3. Can I please get a version that doesn't require the Contraptions DLC for PS4?
4. I changed gender on the mannequins and lost all the clothing they were wearing. Please fix!!!!!!!!!1111111ONE!!111

Sorry, I had to do it. ;) In all seriousness another great looking mod! I love all your custom texture work and clutter as always. You make amazing homes. :D

RedRocketTV

RedRocketTV

Pushbutton modding? How quaint.

• Premium Member
  • 2,732 posts
In response to post #52623594.

Spoiler

LOL!!!! You just made my day! Thanks for the stress breaker.

Thanks for the kind words. I truly appreciate it. Will be posting a thank you on the CC modder's resource page shortly. Could not resist using some of the fine work the team was thoughtful enough to share.

damanding

damanding

Woman Who Fixes it or Decorates it

• Premium Member
  • 4,332 posts
In response to post #52623594. #52623626 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

One of these days we'll add more on there. I'm happy to see them get some usage! Especially when they're going into the quality home mods like what I've wanted to make for 2 years and still haven't gotten around to doing because...effort. >.<

Omar3437

Omar3437

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
This is actually pretty great I've been waiting for a mod like this thanks a bunch :)

Dapple92

Dapple92

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
Attention everyone, this here is one of the best player homes out there. Just watch the video. The custom lighting, immersion and overall hi-tech bunker feel is both heavily detailed yet homie. Thank you for this great build! :)

Edited by Dapple92, 10 August 2017 - 11:16 PM.

AWARHERO

AWARHERO

Resident poster

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,126 posts
In response to post #52623594. #52623626, #52623754 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

this needs to be pinned... ;)

nervo82

nervo82

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
i'm overwhelmed by the quality end the keen work on details that you have inserted inside the bunker...i was afraid that with 14 room it would be too dispersive ( like the condo in goodneighbor) but i was wrong, the whole bunker it's absolutly perfect....the only problem it's that now i have to carry al the stuff i was storing inside the oberland station to the other side of the map XD
thank you very much for your dedication!

P.s. maybe the shower....the sound it's a little weird :D

Edited by nervo82, 10 August 2017 - 11:23 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.090 seconds