The Coastak Cottage Bunker Player Home - Better Homes and Bunker Vol. 4

• Please log in to reply
472 replies to this topic

RedRocketTV

RedRocketTV

Pushbutton modding? How quaint.

• Premium Member
  • 2,732 posts
In response to post #52624854. #52624894, #52625282 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Already did that...and added it in other places as well. Gotcha covered, brah!

Edited by RedRocketTV, 11 August 2017 - 12:21 AM.

unicornglitter1

unicornglitter1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hello,
Another amazing player home. The detail and exploration are top notch. On a side note I love the snowglobe, and would love to see more. I haven't seen any snowglobe hunt mods but it would be pretty cool. Keep up the amazing!

Dapple92

Dapple92

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
In response to post #52624854. #52624894, #52625282, #52625290 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I must second that... I haven't even downloaded yet (am now) ;) but I can tell by the video, that this is a jewel. Kudos to you Rocket!

wanderer3292

wanderer3292

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
Glad to see this get released, it looks incredible! I've been patiently waiting for this since i seen your teaser trailer. and Coastal cottage has always been one of my favorite settlements, so i look forward to using this place.

Thank you for all of the quality mods you've worked on!

dalvorn131

dalvorn131

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
Grrrreat looking place, yet again. Loving this series, and the cool vids on Youtube. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Any idea what the next target/idea is for Better Homes and Bunkers Vol. 5? :)

Also, not sure if this was intentional or accidental, so I thought I would mention it: the stove model in the kitchen is an old, broken version (at least for me) - as everything else in the place looks new (okay, maybe not "new", but in decent/warn condition), I found that strange, and was not sure if that is a bug or not (or one of my other mods overriding the model). Figured I would mention it in case it was.

Thanks again, and please don't take my above paragraph as a gripe - there was just no bug section to put it in. :P <3

Edited by dalvorn131, 11 August 2017 - 03:04 AM.

RedRocketTV

RedRocketTV

• Premium Member
  • 2,732 posts
In response to post #52627362.

Spoiler

Nothing wrong with the stove. That's what I chose to use. Can't have EVERYTHING pristine, right?

Edited by RedRocketTV, 11 August 2017 - 03:06 AM.

slygeezer

slygeezer

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
In response to post #52627362. #52627366 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Hey, the stove works, what else matters?

And I thought Oberland Station was as good as it gets, this looks fantastic!

I've gone back to Skyrim till we see what the FO4 GotY screws up. Soon as the dust settles I'll be DLing this.

You've outdone yourself. Again. Beautiful work.

SassyRed

SassyRed

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
This...this is too amazing for words. I absolutely love this. This bunker makes me not want to even leave it!!!

Beuhian

Beuhian

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
I started a new character just to use this bunker as my main player home, that's how great it is, thank you for this mod,

i really love the armory and the power armor display, too many player house mod neglect this part, in this one it's just perfect. 7/7

RedRocketTV

RedRocketTV

• Premium Member
  • 2,732 posts
In response to post #52627362. #52627366, #52628006 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Thanks! Much appreciated!

You wouldn't think GOTY would screw anything up, but then again...it IS our favorite game studio we're talking about.

C'mon back to F04 anytime...we'll leave a light on for ya! But, that light might cast a shadow that will crash your game. :wink:

Page loaded in: 0.986 seconds