The Coastak Cottage Bunker Player Home - Better Homes and Bunker Vol. 4

• Please log in to reply
472 replies to this topic

CrAsHnBuRnPs3

CrAsHnBuRnPs3

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 60 posts
In response to post #81533563. #81534823 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Never mind that last post, I have xdit installed but again have no clue what to even look for, I have never used xedit.

Edited by CrAsHnBuRnPs3, 31 May 2020 - 07:11 PM.

RedRocketTV

RedRocketTV

Pushbutton modding? How quaint.

• Premium Member
  • 2,732 posts
In response to post #81533563. #81534823, #81535198 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

There are many tutorials on using xEdit. I'd suggest watching some of the videos by Gamer Poets to help get you started: https://www.youtube.com/user/gamerpoets/search?query=xedit

CrAsHnBuRnPs3

CrAsHnBuRnPs3

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 60 posts
In response to post #81533563. #81534823, #81535198, #81536098 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you, Ive cleaned my dlcs and a couple mods. the funny thing is when I went back to a save where I didnt have any mods, I made a save after exiting the vault. Even with every mod installed as before I have no issues so I really have no clue what the problem was. with my old save if I disabled every mod but the cottage I Still had those issues until I disables that one to so I am at a loss.

vilix

vilix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Has the feeling of my fav FNV mod "Underwater Player Home" thanks so much for this mod

Gamaramdi

Gamaramdi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
Look's great i'll give it a try someday, saddly i have a pond in the entrance so... i cant use this on this game LOL, but id like to know what is the mod you used to make the small bunker on top with the window walls.

Cheers!

RedRocketTV

RedRocketTV

Pushbutton modding? How quaint.

• Premium Member
  • 2,732 posts
In response to post #81869293.

Spoiler

I think those parts are from the DLC addon for Snappy HouseKit.

Reinhardsson

Reinhardsson

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
Ah... too bad it doesn't feature the advanced workbench or the smithbenches, or lets me build them inside the bunker.
This way i sadly cannot make this my home, since i consider these essential.

Nontheless, it's awesome!

Edited by Reinhardsson, 19 July 2020 - 12:50 AM.

Hillamonster

Hillamonster

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Just acquired this about 10 minutes ago and fell in love almost instantly!
It's a massive, sprawling, complex bunker with all amenities one could want. You, sir, have both mad skills and my respect for this amazing body of work. I can only imagine the mind numbing hours you've spent making this, but, not to sound ungrateful, I am going to abuse this bunker lol!!!!!
My friends will come over, ask me what I'm doing, and I'm just going to reply with "Bunker."

Dan3345

Dan3345

God of the Lemmings

• Premium Member
  • 1,906 posts
Red your houses are fantastic and are perfect reminders of the nostalgia that was the fallout new vegas feeling. This one really is a perfect homage to underground hideout by danthegeek.

And your goodneighbor condo is also up there in its perfection. Top quality work friend.

WatcherCCG

WatcherCCG

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
This is a bit awkward, and I apologize if it's been answered before... but I seem to have two overlapping versions of the Coastal Cottage superimposed on each other, making the elevator rather difficult to access. I do not have Prewar Houses installed, so I can't think of anything else that might be altering the cell. I'll do the load order thing with the Slog Diner and see if it might be yet another strange bug between the two.

EDIT: Apologies again. It appears Prewar Houses was indeed installed and the likely culprit.

Edited by WatcherCCG, 29 August 2020 - 02:25 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.034 seconds