Follower Ash from Evil Dead

mylifeiscamp

Hi everyone!,

I was wondering if anyone knows of or if they were willing to create if one does not exist, a follower modeled after ASH from the Evil Dead movies as well as his chainsaw. I would love to walk through the dungeons fighting skeletons and Drauger with ASH!!

I also wanted to put it out there - all the modders and contributors to this games are awesome and keep up the great work!!!

For Fallout 4 there's a quest mod the name of which is escaping me atm, but it's something like Outcasts and something or other. Anyway, it has to do with the Brotherhood of Steel Elder Lyons' faction remnants and you get a fully-fleshed out follower called Ash that has a ton of Ash lines. I know it's not Skyrim, but it's something. :)

Thanks for the info Paul, I was aware of the Fallout 4 Mod, which is what made me think about a Skyrim mod as this would let me relive (sort of) the glory days of "Army of Darkness" where he was sent back in time to Skyrim like times.... Just thought it would be amazing! I wish I new how to mod at that level.