bananaland

The Cursor In Game Lags behind my cursor. This isn't a problem for someone who plays full screen with one monitor, but for someone with more than one monitor. the in game cursor simply lags behind mine, which makes the true cursor invisible, and when I click, an action on my other monitor will function. I want to request a mod that will replace the cursor in new vegas with the desktop cursor, or at least synchronize the in game cursor with your cursor. If the game is in fullscreen, I would like the in-game cursor, and the true cursor to never leave the monitor. Maybe make the cursor like the ones in source games, by using an actual desktop cursor for the game instead of its own cursor, which could even allow you to access other windows on your other monitor, without minimizing the game. I believe this mod would help immensely with productivity in the modding community.

I play with a dual monitor setup and do not have any issue with the in-game cursor "lagging". I do use the "OneTweak for FNV" mod so I play in windowed "fake fullscreen" mode. That keeps the cursor confined to the game window, and allows me to "Alt-Tab" out as needed to access the other screen.

Using the "advanced search" command on Nexus produced this list with the word "cursor" in the description. There are several mods that replace the default game cursor. As far as using the Windows system cursor: no, not that I have seen.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent