Merrill romance armor for female elf Warden

ui876will

Hello to all, I'm new to this forum and come here requesting a little help.

I searched throughout the Nexus a mod that could give a female elf warden in DAO the post-romance robe Merrill uses in DA2, but so far I only found mods that could give the primary green robe, not the romance white one. (Kirkwall Exports)

Is there a mod that gives the white robe I'm in need of and I might have not found it? Or if not, could someone here make such mod or at least help me transport the meshes from DA2 or recreate them to DAO?

I used to make minor mods for Skyrim, but I never created mods for DAO. All the help here would be appreciated :)

• 4 weeks later...

OK, to retexture it, you'll need to extract the .dds files from the .dazip you get from the download link above.

1. Change the extension .dazip to just .zip and use whatever decompression method you usually use for .zip, .rar, etc.
  2. Inside the .zip file, navigate to Contents\addins\7704_elflighta\core\data\7704_elflighta_modcore.erf and extract that file to wherever you want.

You'll need pyGFF to extract the .dds files from the .erf file.

1. Navigate to wherever you extracted the pyGFF files and double-click editor.exe.
  2. From the File menu, click Export (not Export All).
  3. Navigate to wherever you extracted the 7704_elflighta_modcore.erf file.
  4. Choose the four .dds files and click OK.
  5. Navigate to wherever you want to store those files, and you're done extracting!

From there, I'm guessing if you've done Skyrim modding you know what to do with the .dds files.

For your retexture to take effect, you'll need to place the edited .dds files in your override folder, which is located in \Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\packages\core\.