Recording Issues in the CK

TheConquerorC

So I know how to create dialogue and its branches in the CK and how to apply that NPCs. I am also content with the recording just being silence and reading off the subtitles. The problem is I can;t even do that so I run into the problem where I can't even read the subtitles of what the NPC is trying to say as it just cuts off too quickly. I don;t have a microphone I own that can connect to my comp nor do my comp have a built in one and it seems CK won't work with me unless I have one of those. Everytime I git record nothing happens. It won;t even record silence.

I've looked over the web for tutorials on this but each one assumes that the modder will have a recording device on hand and are not what I am looking for. Is there a way to record silence just to read the NPCs subtitled dialogue or even somehow use a wav file that is just silence so one can read their subtitles?

If it's not enough, i can sugest to get a audio program, them get the voice from Skyrim and convert from FUZ to WAV, in the tool, get the silent piece between the prases of the dialogue and simply delete the dialogue, putting the silence at the begin, to the extend of time you need in the end. after that, renter CK, rename the file you have created to the according File CK has pointed, add in the proper place and i gess, it's done.

Well now I feel like an ass since now I know how to do what I originally asked... but now the dialogue options are no longer popping up. Which they were working before. Even when making a test esp and going back to the roots of that Bendu quest tutorial the dialogue won't show up. Even when trying to just make something as simple as "hi how are you" FML

Thanks to the people who tired to help though as I cured one problem thanks to you but now have an entirely new one.