NMC texture pack not showing up in NMM

I installed NMC texture pack through NMM but it won't show up in my load order, i've tried to reinstall it multiple times to no avail, another problem that i have is that in the main menu no text will show up, for example "new game". I tried to install it manually but that diden't work either and now i can't uninstall it.

NMC is a "texture replacement". It overwrites texture files in the "Data\Textures" folders but does not have any ESM/ESP files to show up in the "load order". So you won't see anything about NMC there. You really need to read the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article if you don't understand that. Among other things it has links to various tutorials on using NMM.

The menu problem is related to your "install order". Please see the wiki "HUD-UI-Menu issues" article after reading the "General Advice" article.

-Dubious-

NMC is a "texture replacement". It overwrites texture files in the "Data\Textures" folders but does not have any ESM/ESP files to show up in the "load order". So you won't see anything about NMC there. You really need to read the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article if you don't understand that. Among other things it has links to various tutorials on using NMM.

The menu problem is related to your "install order". Please see the wiki "HUD-UI-Menu issues" article after reading the "General Advice" article.

-Dubious-

Alright, thank you for your help i'll see if i can fix it now.