Screenwriter looking for modder to write for!

MrBlu191145

Hey, y'all.

I've been playing Skyrim on PS3 for years and been wanting to get a PS4 Pro, Skyrim, and make some mods. And since I'm a writer, I was going to try to make some really lore friendly quests that would take longer than 1-2 hours to complete. Sadly, I recently discovered that my laptop is (in the eyes of Creation Kit) a dinosaur. Which means I can't make any mods without setting my laptop on fire.

Soooooo..............I figured I would offer my skills to anyone who wants to create such a quest or some other such lore friendly content, but doesn't really have the skills to do it justice. I've written several shorts and I'm currently working on a vampire script. To give a sense of what kind of stories I like, I love Conan the Barbarian, Blade Runner, The Princess Bride, Babylon 5, Bram Stoker's Dracula, 13th Warrior, and more fantasy and sci-fi stories.

If you're interested, please leave a comment here or a send a private message.

PS for the admins/moderators : If this kind of post isn't allowed, I apologize. I'm just trying to add content to something I love and in whatever way I can, due to not being able to do it directly myself.

Edited by MrBlu191145