Can some one help

Draltin992000

S/he's asking what mod that plugin is from.

'EBF' seems to be 'Everybody's Best Friend' from a quick web search.

No idea what 'DEFW' is, but the plugin itself is a patch for that and EBF.

If you check your download history, you should be able to see something related to 'DEFW'.

I never assume I know what someone else is thinking. Since I'm not in politics, I prefer plain talk, with puncuation. Apparently, Ranger does also.

You may very well be correct, Jeir. If so, the next logical step would be to check Def-UI and see if there's a patch for it and Everbody's Best Friend. Then again, it may not have anything to do with either, but I suppose it's worth a shot.

• 1 year later...

I know Iknow this topic is over a year old BUT it might still help someone having the same issue not knowing where that plugin comming from.

It is a patch for Survival Stats Widget and Everyone's Best Friend found on the Survival Stats Widget mod page : https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20818?tab=files

"Merges the HC_Manager script changes so both mods work appropriately."

• 1 year later...

Thank you Mako. The thread was over a year old when you posted and it's 2020 now, but this was the only answer I could find on the internet for this question. For some reason most mod managers don't list what mod is associated with what plugin, it's infuriating.