[LE] Need help Editing 3 Landscape esp's at once?

Gazarah

This may seem a bit confusing, but I'll try my best to explain my issue.

So have 2 landscape mods which adds more trees, foliage, rocks, fences ect, and a house mod.

I want to load all 3 into the Creation kit, which I can do, and then edit each one and move things around so there are no clipping, then save what it looks like in CK to skyrim. wether its 1 esp file which overwrites the 3 main ones, or weather it changes the 3 ive edited.

Whenever I save my progress, only 1 esp file will be saved, and the other 2 will remain untouched, I cant seem to save the edits to the 3 mods at the same time.

I see the 3 mods loaded together, and since i can only have 1 Active esp, that active esp will be the only one to save the edits I've made across them.

TLDR: How can I edit 3 landscape mods together with CK so there is no clipping?

Thanks

Edited by Gazarah

You need to make 2 of your 3 ESPs into masters temporarily (go into TesVEdit and set their headers to ESM. Then load all your esp's into the CK with the one you haven't Esmed as active. Now any changes you make will be saved regardless of which mod you make the change to. The active esp will have the other two as masters.

When your done you can remove the ESM from the headers and in game your active ESP will still remember there masters and load them with any changes. Note this only works in game to change in the CK you must make them temporary masters again.