Warpaint remover from various npcs.

jk1126

Why do so many npc's walk around Skyrim with warpaint, when half of them aren't even warriors?

I'd like someone to make a mod that removes warpaint (EDIT: and dirt! Jeez it's like nobody in Skyrim has ever heard of a bath, or a wash rag.) from certain npcs, namely Aela, Jordis, Muiri, Ria, Njada (and that nasty scar), Janassa, and Mjoll. Yes, I realize most of those people are followers and actual warriors, but I just think they'd look better without their faces all covered up. If you can think of other npc's who you want to remove warpaint and/or dirt from, I won't complain.

If anybody can make this I would be very grateful!

Edited by jk1126

• 4 weeks later...

Why do so many npc's walk around Skyrim with warpaint, when half of them aren't even warriors?

I'd like someone to make a mod that removes warpaint (EDIT: and dirt! Jeez it's like nobody in Skyrim has ever heard of a bath, or a wash rag.) from certain npcs, namely Aela, Jordis, Muiri, Ria, Njada (and that nasty scar), Janassa, and Mjoll. Yes, I realize most of those people are followers and actual warriors, but I just think they'd look better without their faces all covered up. If you can think of other npc's who you want to remove warpaint and/or dirt from, I won't complain.

If anybody can make this I would be very grateful!

I would love to see this. I've found various ways to make a completely new appearance for npc's, but I don't really want them to have a new face. I like the faces of most of them. But every time I walk in my house and see my husband's face streaked with dirt and warpaint it makes me want to just tell him to go take a bath already. :P