Confused about bashed patch because of listed mods to merge

Silverforte

This is my mod list:

http://i.imgur.com/nM0waM3.png

I followed the guides for setting Skyrim SE up properly (LOOT, cleaning master files etc) and I'm ready to go. Started a new character, slowly added mods after leaving Helgen, all that OCD stuff. Now, when it came to making a bashed patch, I'm confused. This is why:

http://i.imgur.com/oy5N3o7.png

From my understanding, the purpose of a batched patch is to enable mods that alter leveled loot lists to cooperate. The mods here shouldn't even do that. XPMSSE is XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Edition which as far as I know is just for animation purposes. None of those mods make sense to me under the context of a bashed patch. Do I even need a bashed patch? I'm extremely anxious about CTDs and save corruption so if there's even one minor thing I should be doing, I want to do it right.

When you make a bashed patch there is an option to merge plugins that can be merged into the patch. This is only for plugins that make minor edits and do not add new records. You can disable this feature by unchecking the box for merging plugins on the initial screen that comes up prior to building the bashed patch.

And if you do use this feature, it is best to re-build the bashed patch after every addition to your mod list. That way you don't get a save file relying on a plugin that has been merged.

Should be no harm to follow WB's on screen prompts but if you want to play it safe...

Manually, deactivate them, build the patch, reactivate them. Always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to the unknown.

I cannot tell you whether or not to include or not include any plugin in your bashed patch building process. That is for you to decide.

You are over thinking it.

When you select to rebuild the bashed patch you are confronted with a menu. On the left is 'Merge Patches'. Deactivating that will stop WB from merging entire simple plugins into the bashed patch. It does not prevent the merging of leveled lists.

Each category on the left list can be toggled off or on as desired. Selecting the text will change the displayed information on the right. For 'Merge Patches' you will see a list of simple ESP files that can be merged. In some cases, it may list merge-able plugins that are tagged to be not merged, these should be marked as such in that list. For 'Leveled Lists' it will display all plugins that have been assigned a leveled list related tag. WB will still merge leveled lists from other mods, they may just not merge the way you like, adding the DeLev and ReLev tags may resolve those situations.

If all you want out of the bashed patch are leveled lists, then deactivate all categories on the left list aside for 'Leveled Lists'. While it is usually harmless to leave the other categories at default, you can deactivate them for peace of mind as desired.