Enable Fast Travel With Enemies Nearby

NeuroticPixels

A few mods out there get rid of fast travel all together... But I'd rather have a mod that allows me to fast travel while there are "enemies nearby".

I've searched the Nexus and the forums and couldn't even find a request for this! I'm really surprised. :confused:

I've tried using the "tdetect" console command to get around this, but it doesn't work for that. Besides, I'd rather just have a mod that takes care of it for me instead of having to use the console (if there is in fact another command that works) every time I'm too lazy to run around looking for the nearby enemy. :happy:

Anyone willing to take this on?

there is a mod that lets you do just that for SE Skyrim ot sure if it is also in old rim. the name escapes me for the moment but I will look it up later when I get home from work. I take it you are on PC as it is a nexus mod, the good news is that you can also costomize your experianc as to the chances of being ambushed or contracting a nasty desieze.

yes, i'm on PC and i use Skyrim Special Edition.

I searched so much for something like that! If you find something for Skyrim SE, please let me know.

If you're talking about http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9550/? (Fast Travel Ambushes and Consequences SE), then that's not what I'm looking for at all. :sad:

I just want to be able to fast travel without getting the message that I cannot fast travel while enemies are nearby. I want to be able to bypass/ignore that and fast travel anyway.

• 3 years later...
2021 and looking for the same thing. Have a bug ruining a great playthrough exiting Forsaken Cave after victorious glory inside. I get a light blue screen of crap out, which CTD's on exiting the ice cave. I said, "I can smooth this", but when I time it so the map menu opens just before the fatal crash, "can't travel while enemy's are near by". Once again thank you Bathesda for a lockup and a screw out of the one override that may have saved my perfectly fine character and game. If I could install a fast travel without a skeever in the local area or whatever stupid (no I don't fear a fight) rule about avoiding enemies, it would save my deletion of the existing adventure. As it sits, the fact I'm so savvy means nothing and the needless detection of hostiles (which shouldn't you fleeing enemies by fastest means of travel be possible, seeing as gorilla fighters worldwide do it bi-hourly) is killing a lvl 23's owning of this byche! End Rant, we need this mod! Edited by Doubtfireineffect