I am using these mods and patches

(The last two I have switched out and traded to try and see if one or the other is the cause...also disabled both)

and am trying to create a marriable companion. This isn't for public release, but as a gift for a friend for funnies...

Anyway, his behavior is fine and he works perfectly fine in terms of what he does and says and such...but...

When he's loaded in, all the features I modded for him are poof. He comes with default hair, hair color, a terrible case of black face, and blue eyes when he's supposed to have a custom skin color, longer hair (The Siamese option from the KS Hairdos mod linked above), and green eyes that I custom made inside the Creation Kit. I have done the Ctrl+F4 and it doesn't seem to help (though, I can see the files are in their respective folders)

Also, I am aware that there are probably a million and one of these types of threads...I have seen a few, and tried their trouble shooting tips to fix my own problem, but to no avail...I continue to be stuck, or I am not using nor have the mods that are causing their issues...so I thought it'd be better to create my own and treat mine as a separate issue.

I do receive an error talking about something regarding a map for tint not being present... (pictures files sent below).

I have searched and scoured and nothing seems to match or fix my issue. What am I doing wrong?

Update, I put in the .NIF files for the custom face, but it failed to load in the Creation Kit. Also, .tri files were never created. Any suggestions on how to fix (random note, highlighting and pressing control+F4 seems to no longer have a response of any sort)