[NSFW] Nude armor + clothing replacer

HajsIsNajs

There's a way to do it with the textures and make things transparent.

Â

I'd have to look. Only time I get it is when I'm trying NOT to get nude items.

Never actually TRIED to make them, it just happens. Â

Â

:D

You can always try :tongue:

lol.

I'll have to do that as a separate mod to test. I don't want to break my current ones.

Making the whole thing invisible, that would be easy. Making specific bits invisible, that I KNOW you can do with outfit studio.

You just change what the armor covers. (makes no difference to the game, it cannot tell)

eg: Silvershroud armor is a trenchcoat. Well, 2pacs version for the female is NOT a trenchcoat. A nicely revealing outfit.

(and if you annoy the woman wearing it, it does come with a Katana, so, ya takes yer chances on having yer bits sliced and diced)

:tongue:

Making the whole thing invisible, that would be easy. Making specific bits invisible, that I KNOW you can do with outfit studio.

You just change what the armor covers. (makes no difference to the game, it cannot tell

Well then, I'll try using the outfit studio

Thanks a lot!

So, "Revealing" Armour

Best way to go about is probably just deleting the part that covers your parts,

Example would be the baseball outfit from 2pac's replacement would be like folded behind the uh..Chest Region.

So, "Revealing" Armour

Â

Example would be the baseball outfit from 2pac's replacement would be like folded behind the uh..Chest Region.

I tried editing Piper's coat from Lazman's replacer in Outfit Studio

It did not look good

So, "Revealing" Armour

Â

I tried editing Piper's coat from Lazman's replacer in Outfit Studio

It did not look good

Aye, practice makes perfect

I once tried converting an outfit to UUNP in Skyrim and i must've spent like 20 minuites just trying to smooth the edges, which to no avail and just lived with the fact that its slightly polygon-y