• 154 posts
Amazing mod thank you :-)

LABTECH

LABTECH

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,514 posts
In response to post #53300668. #53301248 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

It's his first fallout 4 mod and from the start one of the highest quality mod's, any problem's will be ironed out and from this work by N7R which is actually hot file quality straight out of the starting pen's we can definitely expect to see some utterly brilliant work in the future, this remember is release one so just watch for update's and likely there will be a right handed version as well as fix to those animation's either made by N7R himself or another modder keen to help out.

This is a brilliant mod that made me think of a back story, a mercenary on the edge of the West African Empire in the year 2279, Let's call him ted but you can add any name and any ethnicity you like, his door is kicked in and before he can get off his bunk (hung over or delirious as he is) several heavy's drag him to his feet and bag his head before he is taken somewhere in a truck, there he is given a choice by a mystery guy whose face he never see's to either pay the money he owe's for his gambling debt's or to help retrieve some valuable data from a heavily armed facility on the other side of the border in the East African coalition's territory and they have your daughter so you better do what they say, cue a strange world filled with Rad Lion's, two legged cheetah raptor hybrids like dinosaur raptors but with cheetah heads, giant glowing green mamba-boa constrictor hybrid's and two headed Zebra running through jungle's of mutated plant's filled with deadly giant spiders, jungles that look more like Avatar's world than Africa today, battles through mutant infested (African super mutant's - ah imagine crocodile skinned cannibal giant's - something as weak as a normal mutant just would not survive very long there) ruined city's piecing together what happened after the great war in those other nation's, the famine's the radioactive cloud's of fallout, the chemical and biological weapon's and the mutagenic fog's that changed most of the survivors of the terrible famine's that also killed off most of the world, the rise of the warlord's, new nation's and a great new African empire rising on the west coast, refugees from many land's fleeing there to join it's rank's but it all going sour and corruption setting in leading to first a failed civil war and finally a police state.

Now your character find himself/herself as an ex soldier and mercenary of one of the faction's armed with this very weapon fighting through the unforgiving world of mutant's, horrors and mystery's to save his/her daughter by any mean's he or she can even if that mean's doing the task the mysterious guy gave you but expecting to be double crossed anyway.

And then somehow he makes it to American, his gun somehow find's its way to were you find it.

Edited by LABTECH, 05 September 2017 - 10:45 AM.

Stalki

Stalki

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
In response to post #53300668. #53301248, #53301828 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

You have way too much time on your hands

TheTerminationXI

TheTerminationXI

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Yo I loved this weapon in the MW2 days too! About time someone made a mod adding this gun into the game. Great work and thank you ;D

partycatX

partycatX

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
ok. so first of all i love acr and i'm grateful to you for bringing this mod to us. i was using acr from a different mod but of course this one have custom animations that i love too.

but there is something i have to say. i'm skipping left eject, weird sounds, inspect (??), low res textures... others mentioned these already.

i gotta say that kill requirement is completely irrelevant and ridiculous. that's not cs go and you know bethesda's old age papyrus system is a mess. so putting some weird scripts for strange purposes is clearly unnecessary. yeah i got that you like that progression thing but sigh. at least you could do that as an optional so people keep their game's old age engine is script free as possible. ah by the way not to mention what these scripts are capable of destroying saves like a TX model terminator or even more advanced models maybe when you uninstall a scripted mod.

N7R

N7R

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 398 posts
In response to post #53300668. #53301248, #53301828, #53301993 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

To lessen the inspect animation appearing so often navigate to: ...Data\Meshes\actors\character\_1stPerson\Animations\ACR

In here locate the files named WPNIdleReadyA.hkx, WPNIdleReadyB.hkx, and WPNIdleReadyD.hkx. You can replace 1 or more of these with the WPNIdleReady.hkx file.

Do the same thing for the foregrip in this directory: ...Data\Meshes\actors\character\_1stPerson\Animations\ACR\Foregrip

WPNIdleReadyA.hkx and WPNIdleReadyC.hkx do the inspect animation and you can replace that one with the WPNIdleReady.hkx in that folder as well.

gengero

gengero

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 49 posts
In response to post #53300668. #53301248, #53301828, #53301993, #53302118 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Wow...um...okay. That's quite the back story there. I find it hard to read though because there are a lot of comas, and very few periods lol.

I know this is his first mod. I read the entire description before I downloaded it. I also really do like this mod. It's very unique in the way it's implemented, making you want to keep using it to unlock skins and extra features.

That being said, I was also just pointing out a few things that I thought the author might want to consider changing/fixing in the future, should the author see fit. Whether this happens or not this mod still gets my endorsement for it's unique features.

osmacar

osmacar

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
the visual, and model quality is outstanding, the issue is, why is is so damn large? (giggidy) i have came across other weapons, and they are not that big respectively, hte anti tank rifle, that has a s*** tonne of stuff, and by comparison, it's smaller (also giggidy), so if you can, compress the file sizes as it makes the download faster, and takes less space

gengero

gengero

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 49 posts
In response to post #53300668. #53301248, #53301828, #53301993, #53302118, #53302123 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you N7R, I will give that I try.

Page loaded in: 0.681 seconds